Monday, February 1, 2010

Sickness in the house of the Bugs

Been a minute since updates, but we've come down with that stomach flu that's been going around down here.  I had it Friday, Husband caught it yesterday, and we are trying our best not to get the kids infected.

C'mon, who would want this lil guy sick?  He knows he's handsome.

Sadly, Gus-Gus is no longer with us.  Unfortunately, the Man of the House took matters into his own hands - steel mouse trap and a doughnut.  Yep, that got him.   This is after he tried chasing him around with a hammer (imagine that mental image).

 
So here are some ducks to think about instead.

No ridiculous things going on minus the mouse hunt has ended.  Oh, but I am stupidly excited about Lost premiering tomorrow.  I can't wait to see how this goes. 

Well,  I need to get Lil Man off to dreamland.  Since he's refusing to. Mostly I just wanted to say that we all got sick, and pathetic, blah-de-blah-blah-blah.  Now, I have to go chase some sleep.


 
Ah, Chunky Monkey bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment