Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mouse updates and the like.

Today was Doctor day for Lil Man.  18 lbs, 14 oz, and 26 inches - aka Sumo Baby.





Beware.



Shots and the like, but otherwise he's ready for real food!  Hopefully he won't turn into Godzilla and take over the apartment...

It usually is hard to get Husband up in the mornings (well - afternoons, night shift work) but I've found the most effective way to wake him up is in waves.  First, the gentle "How much more time do you want, honey?"  That is followed by, "Wake up so you can get started.  Now."  After that, I deploy the troops.

First wave, GO!


The Battle of Mt. Daddy

Second wave, GO!

  
 
No one can hide.
 
 
Eventually, he gives in.  My easy way of getting up is simple:  caffeine.  And lots of it.  I can take it in many forms: hot, carbonated, and intraveneously.


                                              My mug is on the right.                                                        Ah, sweet sweet caffeine.



Oh, and Gus-Gus is getting BOLD.  Little bugger ran right out in front of me today and dashed under the TV.  Then he went over THREE sticky traps and squeezed into the hole I (thought) was plugged up.  Gus-Gus is wily, and smart.  We had a stare down.  I won.  I'd catch him, but he's not worth enough points for Mousehunt (ha-ha).

Well, it's a Girl's Night over here, and time for sushi.  I just had to update the madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment