Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's been crazy!


As per usual around here, things got kinda nuts.  July 4th, there was a tragic balcony collapse in a nearby city at an apartment complex.  One friend was lost, and another severely injured.  Others had relatively minor injuries, considering they fell three stories.  God works in odd ways, an we never know what's going to happen next.
I love this girl.

That threw my life into a loops, and then....Family Reunion!!!

Me and the rest of the Bug family went up to Lake Lanier, GA for the vonGal-Vreeland reunion - this is my mom's side of the family.  The place was gorgeous - water park, lakes, horses, the whole nine yards.  It was great getting to see family that I never see!  Most of those people saw me last in 1988 or 1993, so my husband got a lot of  "Last time I saw her, she was *this* high! With all that curly hair! Oh, it's still so curly! She must get it from her dad's side..."

I warned him.

Yup, curly. 

While there, we got a dog for VickiBug's fifth birthday!  We found a different way to make use of the doggie cage:

I swear, he climbed in himself.

There's the update! Another one is soon to follow, with it being focused primarily on my lack of decorating skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment